floating ball design for low torque and increased cycle life. These rugged ball valves are ideal for industrial applications.
The floating ball valve utilizes natural line pressure to press and seal the ball against the downstream seat. The line pressure is exposed to a greater surface area - the entire upstream face of the ball, which is an area equal to the actual pipe size.
End Connections: - Flanged End, Screwed End, Socket Weld End, Butt Weld End and Wafer End.
ISO Top Details as per ISO 5211 / End To End as per standards BS 16.10
Design standard API6D EN17292 (BS 5351)
Features & Benefits· Investment cast body construction.
· Blow out proof stem
· Anti static device.
· Two-piece split body design
· Double body sealing provided (O-ring, Gasket )
· Fire safe in compliance with API 607
· Direct Mounting of actuator for sizes 1 inch and above
· Unique Gland sealing arrangement
· Bearing provided on top to minimize O-ring wear/tear.
|Test Pressure In Bar|
|Pressure Rating||Class #150 & #300|
- Flanged End, Screwed End, Socket Weld End, Butt Weld End and Wafer End
- ISO Top Details as per ISO 5211 / End To End as per standards BS 16.10
- Design standard API6D EN17292 (BS 5351)
- Body, Ball & Seat: WCB/CF8/CF8M /Others On request
- Seats & Seals: PTFE/RPTFE/PEEK/CFT/Others on Request
- End Connections: Flanged End
Codes & Standards:
- End To End as per standards BS 16.10
- Flange details as per ANSI ( B16.5 )
- Testing standard BS 6755/ EN 12266 - Part 1
- ISO Top Details as per ISO 5211
Other Information :
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
Delivery Time: 1 WEEK
Packaging Details: WOODEN BOX
3489, Ground Floor, Gali Bajrang Bali, Chawri Bazar, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India