|Pressure||High Pressure , Medium Pressure|
|Temperature of Media||High Temperature , Low Temperature , Medium Temperature|
We offer a complete line of two and three-piece ball valves in either floating design, ideally suited for precise control and positive shutoff. The efficient opening and closing system employed by quarter turn ball valves makes them an excellent choice for shutoff applications, especially in the oil & gas industry.
Constructed with the highest quality materials and in accordance with international standards; our valves are offered with several end connections such as socket weld offered in sizes from 1/2" to 2", in Full bore.
Features & Benefits· Investment cast body construction.
· Blow out proof stem
· Anti static device.
· Three-piece split body design
· Double body sealing provided (O-ring, Gasket )
· Fire safe in compliance with API 607
· Direct Mounting of actuator
· Unique Gland sealing arrangement
· Bearing provided on top to minimize O-ring wear/tear.
Body, Ball & Seat: WCB/CF8/CF8M /Others On request
Seats & Seals: DELRIN/RPTFE (#800)
End Connections: Screwed, Socket & Butt Weld End
Codes & Standards:· End To End as per standards BS 16.10
· Flange details as per ANSI ( B16.5 )
· Testing standard BS 6755/ EN 12266 - Part 1
TEST PRESSURE IN BAR
CLASS 800 #
3489, Ground Floor, Gali Bajrang Bali, Chawri Bazar, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India